StubHub--Your Place to Buy and Sell Concert Tickets

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Best of CD's of 2006

Hello and I am sorry for the long time in between posts. Here are my favourites...please note, many of the CD's have not been released in the US. And I am sorry if I missed anyone but only had 15 spots!

CD's Top 15

1. Arctic Monkeys – Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
2. The Automatic - Not Accepted Anywhere (Import UK)
3. Hard-Fi – Stars Of CCTV
4. The Fratellis - Costello Music (Import UK)
5. We Are Scientists – With Love And Squalor
6. Asleep - Days of Pure Delight (Import Norway)
7. Elgoodo - Elgoodo
8. Snow Patrol – Eyes Open
9. Muse – Black Holes And RevelationsThe
10. Duels - The Bright Lights And What I Should Have Learned (Import UK)
11. Battle - Back To Earth (Import UK)
12. Razorlight - Razorlight
13. The Rakes - Capture/Release
14. Dirty Pretty Things - Waterloo to Anywhere
15. The Cribs - The New Fellas

No comments: