This week I am going to review a number of legal downloading sites and services. Each site will have its own pros and cons, plus I will give you some sample pricing on each of the services. If you are interested in finding out more about each service, please click on the links provided. Here are the first 2.
Our first service is iMusic Unlimited:
Price: Lifetime membership $39.95 or 1 year membership $34.95
Consumer: Music Lovers
The purpose of an iMusic Unlimited Membership is to gain access to downloadable music files.
Pros: iMusic Unlimited downloads are completely compatible with iPod, Zune and MP3 players. With you iMusic Unlimited Membership you will have access to millions and millions of MP3's and music videos. You will be able to download golden oldies or the very latest hits. If the music you love most is from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 00's, you will find it with your iMusic Unlimited Membership and you can download it very, very easily.
iMusic Unlimited is so simple, you can be on your way to a full library of entertainment in minutes. One very happy member said, “How Much Easier Can It Get, I Found All Kinds of Music. Downloaded and Burned Them To A CD For My Car and Downloaded Some Directly To My daughter's MP3 Player.”
Once you have gotten your iMusic Unlimited Membership it only takes about three minutes do download the software. It is that easy!
Click Here! To visit iMusic!
Cons: You will need to disable the "sharing" or "uploading" features on your search program to prevent other users on the network from getting copies of files on your computer.
Guarantee: There is no guarantee of satisfaction on the website.
Value for money: An iMusic Unlimited Membership is a good value.
Click Here! To visit iMusic!
Next is Hot MP3 Music:
Price: Unlimited Access Membership for only $39.95 $34.95 Best value! 2 year Access $1.37/Month Save 50%, 1 Year Access $2.49/Month
Consumer: Music Lovers
The purpose of a membership at the Hot MP3 Music website is to gain access to over six million files.
Click Here! To visit Hot MP3 Music!
Pros: There are a great many people who are very, very happy and satisfied with their memberships in the Hot MP3 Music website. One user says, "I live in a pretty small town, and I hate ordering CDs by mail order. Thanks to your service, I can get the music I want, without having to drive hours!" Another user raves, "I bought a CD, but it was copy-protected, which meant that I couldn't get it onto my music player. Thanks to your service, I can listen to my music on the go!"
And, of course having music “on the go” is a very big deal to music lovers everywhere. With a membership in the Hot MP3 Music website, you can create your very own music to go….you can choose your favorites and then when your favorites change you can easily add or subtract your on-the-go music.
Cons: The website is very annoying! There are far too many choices but that will be a pro rather than a con to most people. Connections are a little ‘iffy’ at times.
Guarantee: The guarantee states, “If you're ever unsatisfied with your membership, you can simply cancel with no further obligations.”
Value for money: Membership at the Hot MP3 Music is a good value.
Click Here! To visit Hot MP3 Music!
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Review of Music Services and Downloading Sites
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well said.
Post a Comment