Sorry for the long delay between posts. Between 2 jobs and starting my own business time is short...but I will be updating more frequently now for sure. On to the business at hand...first some updates:
One Thousand Pictures has some new material on there MySpace Page go over a take a listen. They also have some new video and some acoustic material for your listening pleasure. Looking forward, One Thousand Pictures have the debut release set for January this year---GET IT!
Second update: Asleep have added 2 new songs from there brilliant debut album to there MySpace Page. Again, this is a CD you should own.
Third Update:My buddies The Draymin have done some Demo work for EMI. Check out the demo's on there MySpace Page. Plus, the band is playing a number of shows the rest of the year in London and all over Scotland...go support a great band!
Oh---please don't forget to go to British Accents Blog if your into great UK music. If you live in the Boston area it has a list of the all the best shows updated each week. It also gives you the release dates of upcoming CD's both in the US and UK.
Ok on to the new music first and this week I will start with an unsigned band from Manchester in the UK. They are a 6 piece called Kotain. Even though I have not found any singles or recorded material, what I have heard from the 4 songs on there MySpace Page sounds like a demo version of Oasis that I heard years ago without Noel and with a bit of the Happy Mondays and The Inspiral Carpets thrown in to boot! Great sound and keeping the Manchester tradition alive and well...go check out Kotain!
Next post---The Fratellis, Vega4 and The Cinematics!

No comments:
Post a Comment